Tim,

> Or is that date simply when you originally fixed it in your local tree
> (arguably not important to the historical record)?

Hee-hee-hee.  The latter.  It's for my benefit.  The goalposts moved
before I could commit along with other changes from updating MSTATS &
CHANMAP for the new estimators as MSTATS segments (but I don't think as
a result of my August 3 changes).  Juggling too many balls while all the
computers are misbehaving then stuff that was working fails in bizarre
fashions.

I still can't get github access to work properly from home for
submodules.  So I've duplicated changes in the office.

With this morning's crash who knows when I'll get back to where I was a
week ago before the power glitch took down ulaula.  ORAC-DR crashes at
stats when I tried to see if David's fix to AST sorted MAKECUBE, which
had been going fine even with the July 20 modifications.  The failing
monolith might have been early signs of malama's woes.  Certainly
performance was slow especially accessing starlink.

Malcolm

--
Scanned by iCritical.