On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 8:18 AM, Tim Jenness <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 1:12 AM, Peter W. Draper <[log in to unmask]>wrote:
>>

>> AC_PATH_XTRA doesn't do that for X_LIBS either, we add this to the _LDADD
>> flags in the Makefile.am. So correspondindly we should add X_CFLAGS to the
>> (I'd guess) AM_CFLAGS in Makefile.am.
>>

> Ah yes. http://code.ohloh.net reinforces that approach so I'll fix
> everything up.

Peter, can you have a look at skycat? I'm not sure which bit of a
Makefile.in file I'm meant to add $X_CFLAGS. It currently fails on Mountain
Lion with clang/clang++ version 4 because the X11 include files are missing.

PS Skycat on OSX now modifies skycat/linux/skycat.spec replacing all the
.so entries with .dylib. This annoys git due to the modifications of a
committed file. Should the file be in the repository and why is a linux
file modified on darwin?

PPS http://www.ohloh.net/p/Starlink/contributors is pretty good.

--
Tim Jenness