Dear Pegah,

When you coregister in prepare it doesn't keep your head model. It's
just done to transform the electrode locations so that it'll make
sense to transform them to 2D. You should coregister in either 3D GUI
or in batch. If you have the same head model for all subjects you can
copy it by copying the whole inv structure, like

inv = D1.inv;
D2.inv = inv; save(D2);

I think the fact that you just copied the mesh created some
inconsistency. If you used DCM with ECD I wouldn't worry at all about
the mesh problem. If you used imaging, it's also probably OK if there
was no error.

Vladimir