Sorry- by time points, I mean I have longitudinal data.

I was pretty sure that the field map had to come from the same
pt/position/scan session; like I said, it was suggested, so I threw it out
there.

What is the magnitude image used for in the Fieldmap toolbox? I was
thinking I could substitute it with another image (acquired with same pt
during same scan session) or mask.

Thanks,

-Julie