Hi,

I know this question has been asked a few times before, none of the email threads seem to be answered, or responded to by the original submitter, so I thought I'd try again.

I'm trying to specify a fairly simple 1st-level model for my data (which is in 4-d .nii format).  I have only 1 condition, and I tried specifying the onset time both through a variable in the matlab workspace and by manually entering values.  Either way, I receive this error in the Matlab main window:

Failed  'fMRI model specification'
Cell contents reference from a non-cell array object.
In file "/raid/home/mcarter/matlab_libs/spm8/spm_Ce.m" (v3527), function "spm_Ce" at line 53.
In file "/raid/home/mcarter/matlab_libs/spm8/spm_fmri_spm_ui.m" (v4421), function "spm_fmri_spm_ui" at line 345.
In file "/raid/home/mcarter/matlab_libs/spm8/config/spm_run_fmri_spec.m" (v4185), function "spm_run_fmri_spec" at line 301.

The following modules did not run:
Failed: fMRI model specification

I've attached the batch file I saved using the SPM8 GUI.  Thanks in advance for any help.

-Matt

--
Matthew Carter
Bioimaging Systems Lab, Virginia Tech