Thank you very much for answering so quickly!

Just to clarify: Given a design including one between-subject factor GROUP and within-factors A and B, which error term should be used for testing the single contrast column A1,B1?
Asking more general: How can I decide which error term is appropriate? What is the key concept needed for this decision?

GLM-flex automatically chooses Error Term 4 in the proposed case, which seems to match the analogue one-sample T-test really well.
In fact, all ETs 2,3,4 look similar, while ET=1 yields way more conservative results than said T-test in my case.

With kind regards,
Johannes Keyser
Institute of Cognitive Science
University of Osnabrück