From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Ce Mo [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 09 August 2012 13:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] 回复:Re:_[SPM]_回复:Re:_[SPM]_回复:Re:_[SPM]_How_to_create_Subject-Wise_Anatomical_ROI

Dear Alexander,Bas,

Thank you for your insightful advice. It seems to me that performing retinotopic mapping to delineate visual cortex is the best option. However, the thing is that I am not a well-trained visual neuroscientist... Therefore I am wondering whether anyone could send me the stimuli needed for retinotopic mapping because I am not quite familiar with the procedure and the stimuli design of retinotopic mapping. And the sad thing is that I need to identify V1 V2 V3 individually in one of my studies.

Many thanks and best regards,
      Ce