Dear experts..
I'm analyzing seed-based functional connectivity in resting-state data using SPM8 and REST software.I've found that some published studies have compared only positive correlation maps (and excluding negative correlations) between the groups, because there are much controversy with regard to negative or anti-correlated networks (? regressing out global signals).
And my question is: How can I make each zFC*.img (z-trasnformed FC map) that contain only positive correlations ?
Thank you in advance for your help.P. Kim