You should probably use as the hpf double the max length of time between
the same stimuli. If that happens to be 200sec, then I guess an hpf of
400 is correct. I don't remember if you can specify an hpf for each
session, so take the max across sessions. However there will be a lot of
low-frequency noise still included. In the future if you want to do such
a design, you should use ASL.