Hi Julie,

I don't quite understand what you mean with time point 1, 2, 3, etc. You set one subject in the scanner, then started measuring the field map, after which you measured your first trial, then you measured the field map again, then the next trial?

Basically every time a new person or a new position is being scanned you will have to record a field map. Also, if you have different sequences, for example one with a resolution of 2x2x2 mm³ and one with a resolution of 3x3x3 mm³, you will have to record a field map corresponding to each of those sequences, even though you scanned the same person without him or her leaving the scanner.

Regards,
Glad