The eigenvalue computation is several levels down into the code,
bringing up the values would require quite a few changes in the code
(adding several fields in numerous places as well as changing the
overall output structure. Unless there are more requests for this
information, I'm unlikely to spend the time making the necessary
changes. With that in mind, if someone goes through the code for me
and adds the necessary fields, then I could incorporate those changes
into the next release.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School