Hi Everyone,

Could anyone recommend great facilitators for the following, preferably in
London or South-East but Greenland would be acceptable at this point!

1. A facilitator who is experienced in running Knowledge Cafe / World Cafe.
This person would be great to know about but specifically it's for one of
our academic departments who want to use this format (because silly me
suggested it!) at an Away Day on Curriculum Development on 20 September
(neither of my go-tos are available on that date and I would prefer an
external person for this.)

2. A facilitator with great sensitivity and political nouse who can run a
session on the do and do nots of keeping relationships ethical and
responsible (i.e. student/staff, staff/student).

Many thanks and I hope you are enjoying the summer,

Rody

Rody Bristow-Jones MA MSc MInstLM
Staff Development Manager
Staff Development HR
Human Resources
Goldsmiths, University of London

t: 020 7717 2219 (direct line)
t: 020 7717 2218 (office)
http://www.goldsmiths.ac.uk/staff-development/

Thinking about retirement? <http://tinyurl.com/retirem3nt>

Bone Density Screening session - Tuesday 3 July
<http://tinyurl.com/b0ne-density>

<http://www.gold.ac.uk/staff-development/>