My apologies to Kirsi' for mis-spelling her name.
yours
Steven

From: Steven Maras <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, 27 August 2012 11:09 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Elections and Candidates for SRN Executive Council

Dear SRN colleagues,

As we received more than 5 nominations  for the Executive Council of the SRN we move into a voting phase.

The Six Candidates are in alphabetical order of Surname: CANDIDATE-(Proposer, Seconder)

CARMEN SOFIA BRENES - (Ian Macdonald, Hugo Vercauteren)

ADAM GANZ-( Alex Munt, Jill Nelmes)

KIRSE [KIRSI] RINNE- (Ian Macdonald, Eija Timonen)

KIRSTEN STUTTERHEIM -(Eija Timonen, Riikka Pelo)

HUGO VERCAUTEREN -(Patrick Cattrysse, Carmen Sofia Brenes)

PAUL WELLS -(Ian Macdonald, Jill Nelmes)

Attached is a document with a short statement for each candidate. (If by some chance the mailing list software does not allow for circulation of this attachment I shall investigate and post again)

According to the voting instructions:
Each member has 5 votes (NOT in any order of preference). Please send the 5 (or less) names you are voting for direct to me by email [log in to unmask]. I will collect and count the votes.  Please put 'SRN Vote-Your Name' in the subject heading of the email and simply list your 5 or less candidates.(e.g. If you list 1 name 1 vote will be recorded for that candidate.)
Electronic Voting will remain open until Thursday 13th September Sydney time.
If you are attending the Sydney conference and are not voting by email, there will be an opportunity to vote during the AGM.
Following the AGM the count will be finalised and the result announced.

With best wishes
Steven Maras

Ps. As I am on Long Service Leave you may receive a vacation message from me. Please ignore this as I will be checking this account.