Sounds like a good idea. Some participants might be more comfortable accessing something through FB, a "trusted" brand?

From: Research of postgraduate psychologists. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Buchanan, Kathryn (2009)
Sent: 22 August 2012 13:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Feedback about participant recruitment page on facebook

Hi all,

I am considering setting up a facebook page where researchers can post their online experiments and willing participants can access them. How many of you would be interested in something like this? Also, if there is something similar out there that advertises exclusively via social networking sites, please can you let me know the details? I know there are several brilliant websites that exist to promote participation in psychological research.

Best Wishes,

Kathryn