The 2012-13 Academic Year begins with the launch of 'Living Legacies: Stories Creating Futures'. You can access this text, edited by Andy Henon, commissioned by Marie Huxtable at:

http://www.actionresearch.net/writings/apex/livinglegacies2012.pdf

It is freely available to download and circulate and I do hope that you will browse through the contributions of practitioners who have been working to extend educational opportunities for young people. Andy is a social engaged artist and has brought this art into the creation of 'Living Legacies: Stories Creating Futures'. The idea of creating the 'Living Legacies' of practitioner-researchers came from Catherine Forester and after Andy's and Marie's introductions you can read Catherine's contribution on 'Living Legacies'.

The last page of 'Living Legacies: Stories Creating Futures' gives access to a number of e-forums where we can continue to extend our influence.

Thanks to Andy and Marie for starting off the new academic year with such an inspiring resource.

Love Jack.