Hi Susan and Peter,
I am happy to see references to Latour and Harman on this list. A personal
 favorite is the book that Graham Harman wrote about Latour "The Prince of
Networks", the first half of that book is an excellent account of Latour's
philosophy. The second half is maybe less exciting since it becomes
too philosophically detailed. Bogost is influenced by these thinkers and I
agree that he does ask really interesting questions that are relevant to
design. I wrote a short review of Harman's book on my blog (
http://transground.blogspot.com/2010/11/book-review-graham-harman-prince-of.html
)

Erik
Erik Stolterman