Dear List
Can I consult the collective brain?
I've had a request to release OH notes to an employee's solicitor, in the past I've had admin/ Manager who has dealt with this, so first time I’ve had to do this myself and would like guidance.
What do I include? Does anyone have a procedure they follow and would be happy to share?
Can I release OHP notes from external provider (assessment and report held in my files) or do I need to pass the request to the relevant OHP for them to disclose themselves?
Can I also send copy to the company solicitor or do I need the employees consent (company solicitor advises me I don't)
Do you usually charge for this, if yes what is the legal standing for this?

Any other pertinent advice

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: