Why does he think his work is making his asthma worse? There must be a reason why his GP is supporting this view.
Jean
-----Original Message-----
From: Carr Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
To: OCC-HEALTH <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 16:07
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Asthma

They have a brilliant screening tool for unstable asthma...I always use it for assessing cases
Regards,
Carr
On Aug 4, 2012 3:12 PM, "marj" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear colleagues

Seeing a client next week who states he has asthma since birth, has never been hospitalised, not sure if any medication is being used.

He is bringing fit notes to the workplace reporting the reason for absence exacerbation of asthma. (he works outdoors in an area where there is some dust but not excessive)

He has had two consecutive normal spirometry tests.

I am a wee bit unsure of how to deal with this query. Would appreciate any comments on how you may process such a referral.

Many thanks in anticipation of any responses.

Regards

Marj Dawson

Sent from my windows phone