Dear Mark

The purpose of JISC is to share good practice, it is not to be used for
recruitment. As such advertising of the nature of your email is not allowed
on JISC. I am writing to advise you that you will no longer be allowed to
post onto JISC until you agree to abide by these rules.

Anne Harriss
JISC co-manager.

On 22/08/2012 08:55, "Mark McEleny" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> Mansionhouse Healthcare are looking for a thorough and reliable occupational
> health nurse to fulfil a day time post, this is a challenging and rewarding
> post based within a clinic environment.
>
> The position is for 4 days per week, however part time may also be available.
> Good case management skills and commercial awareness is required to carry out
> this full time/ part time daytime post.
>
> Experience in all aspects of health surveillance desirable, but not entirely
> essential. We will accept candidates with OH diploma, or more than 2 years
> relevant experience in occupational health.
>
> Position closes September 4th.

> Please remove this footer before replying.
>
> OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html
>
> CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH