To view this newsletter in a browser, visit:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=NRICH-TALK;77bc4cf3.1208p

To ensure that this newsletter is delivered to your inbox, add

NRICH Monthly Newsletter: August Issue
enriching mathematics
Logo

In this Newsletter:

New NRICH site coming soon!

August Poster

Olympics and Paralympics

Contact Details

Subscription Details

Olympics and Paralympics

Have you been excited by the Olympics? Are you looking forward to yet more sporting action in the Paralympics? Visit our sister site, Maths and Sport to have a go at sport and maths problems, and read articles all about the Games.

New NRICH site coming soon!

New site launching mid-September

Image

NRICH is having a face-lift! In mid-September we will be launching a new style for the site, to make it easier for you to find useful content. Read all about it and see a preview of what the new site will look like here.

August Poster

Brighten up your walls

Image

August's poster is based on the problem In a Box. You can download the poster here.

To see the archive of all our posters, visit our Posters page.

Contact Details

Centre for Mathematical Sciences
Wilberforce Road
Cambridge CB3 0WA

01223 764246
http://nrich.maths.org

You are subscribed to NRICH Monthly Newsletter. To unsubscribe, visit:
https://WWW.JISCMAIL.AC.UK/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=NRICH-TALK&A=1