Dear all
I am a mental health nurse academic in Adelaide, Australia, with a longstanding interest in refugee and asylum seeker mental health.
I am writing to see if anyone might be able to direct me to some research or project reports on the mental health of asylum seekers living in the community. In particular the value and utility of support provided during processing of protection claims.
I welcome any publications and/ or reports you might have to share in this area.
Best wishes,
Nicholas Procter PhD MBA RN
Professor and Chair: Mental Health Nursing
UniSA

Professor Nicholas Procter
sent from mobile device