Thanks very much for all of these, Genevra, and especially for the nice close-up of Bl. Sancia of Mallorca:
http://www.kornbluthphoto.com/images/NGACamianoVirCh4.jpg

Not that it's terribly important but shouldn't the filenames for the sculpture of which this is a part say 'NGACamaino [etc.]'?

Best,
John Dillon

On 08/12/12, Genevra Kornbluth  wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have posted a batch of new images to my web site, mostly late Gothic/early Modern panel painting and marble reliefs, but also a few earlier works. See
>
> http://www.kornbluthphoto.com/Aarslev.html
> (crystal ball c.300 with magical inscription).
>
> http://www.kornbluthphoto.com/ClunyRel.html
> (late Merovingian/early Carolingian, discussed surprisingly little)
>
> http://www.kornbluthphoto.com/NGA.html
> (Kahn Madonna, Mellon Madonna, Giovanni di Balduccio, Tino di Camaino, Giovanni di Paolo)
>
> http://www.kornbluthphoto.com/LorenzoMonaco.html
> (Croce dipinta in Budapest)
>
> All comments welcome!

to: [log in to unmask]