sorry, it appears that tinyurl.com is malfunctioning.

try this for the first tinyurl below (Fulbert's Chartres)

http://images.library.pitt.edu/cgi-bin/i/image/image-idx?op2=or;rgn1=chartres_fn;rgn2=chartres_fn;q1=FCMNA4F034R;q2=FCMNA4F034R2;size=20;c=chartres;back=back1344002440;subview=detail;resnum=2;view=entry;lastview=thumbnail;cc=chartres;entryid=x-fcmna4f034r2;viewid=FCMNA4F034R2.TIF

and this, for the second (oubliettes)

http://www.google.com/search?q=oubliette
&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=05I&rls=org.m
ozilla:en-US:official&prmd=imvnsa&source
=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=AdEbUNjtFITm2gX_s
IGYAg&ved=0CEgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=895#h
l=en&client=firefox-a&hs=75I&rls=org.moz
illa:en-US:official&tbm=isch&q=oubliette
+castle&revid=444113384&sa=X&ei=CNEbUJmB
D-Wg2QWqh4DYBw&ved=0CFQQgxY&bav=on.2,or.
r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=e1b45a3b8f62988c&biw=
1280&bih=895