Dear MCG List members,

Here's an update on current training and workshop sessions.

The ever popular Project Management http://bit.ly/CC_projects with Elizabeth
Oxborrow-Cowan is now booked in for 25 September. If you'd like to join the
course, there are a limited number of places available, so let us know as
soon as possible using the contact information below.  Next up is Copyright
Essentials, run by expert in the field of copyright and intellectual
property rights Naomi Korn. So, if your copyright skills need a boost click
on the link http://bit.ly/CC_copyright and join the 12 others who would like
the training soon. We'll be contacting everyone on the bidding list to find
a suitable date early next week.

What else?
----------
A couple of other courses to highlight with 7 or more bidders, and so likely
to run in September or October are:
* How to Manage People:A guide to tools and techniques for new managers
http://bit.ly/CC_ManagePeople - a fun and lively workshop with practical
exercises and inspiring discussion (currently with 9 bidders)
* Introduction to Basic Conservation: A practical guide
http://bit.ly/CC_ConservationIntro - covering basic conservation techniques
and object assessment, the course is everything you'll need to ensure your
collections are in safe hands (currently with 7 bidders)

What do I do next?
----------
1. Click on the big green bar at the top of the information page 2. Enter
your details 3. Click 'Bid Now'
4. Sign up for any colleagues who might like to attend

Then when enough people have expressed an interest in the course to make it
interesting and lively, with lots of opportunities to learn and share with
peers, we'll make sure it runs soon on a date that suits you. You pay for
your course, which costs £155 plus VAT, only when you have a confirmed date
on which it will run. Need to know more? Go to our Frequently Asked
Questions http://bit.ly/CC_FAQs page for all the details. Course venue
details are here:
http://www.creatingcapacity.org/uploads/VenuesPage_22June.pdf.

What else is available?
----------
If this course isn't for you then there are a wide range of courses to
choose including those on learning, income generation, visitor focused
sessions and those which support development in online and digital
techniques.

Without knowing what inspires you, we can't develop the programme - so bid
today, and we'll get on with the rest.

Best wishes,
Henrietta and Anita
www.creatingcapacity.org