Dear affiliates

I feel it is time that I write to you about the progress of the National Committee. Your Committee have been working along with CILIP towards achieving our ultimate aim of parity.

CILIP Council has been approached in regard to this and it has been suggested that we seek the views of our members before any final decisions.

CILIP has offered us our ultimate aim parity with other CILIP Members, to this end all affiliated members will be promoted to Ordinary Member level. The affiliated membership category will then be removed. This will mean you will see no difference to your fees or to the services offered by CILIP. The CILIP ethos looks towards a member led organisation, we feel that this change should be embraced as we are all a member. We hope you support the move, you can tell us if you do by emailing us or using our survey monkey site.

www.surveymonkey.com/s/2PTG7SL

or email us at

To ensure the vote is fair we would ask that you include your membership number in any email or survey comment box.

Kindest regards

Karen

Karen Newton

Manager

City Services

Sunderland City Council

0191 561 3495

www.Sunderland.gov.uk

This email and any attached files transmitted are confidential and intended solely
for the person or entity to whom it is addressed. If you received this email in error
you may not take action based on its contents, nor should you copy, print or show
this to anyone; instead please reply to the sender and highlight the error, then
delete the message from your system.

Please note that the content of e-mail sent and received may have to be disclosed
by the Council in response to a request for access to information.

Sunderland is aiming to become the most liveable city in the UK.
Visit www.Sunderland.gov.uk  for Council services and information.
Business investors can access www.Investinsunderland.co.uk
Visitors to the City should log onto www.Visitsunderland.com