Dear colleagues,

I’ve just revised the brief  hand-out I do for our new medical students, picking out some study skills books which might be useful to them as they start their course.

If anyone would like a copy, please let me know and I can send it to you individually.

You’re welcome to repackage the information for your own users without attribution.

We would welcome suggestions and comments.

If you are looking at study skills books in general  you might like to check our Study Skills Books Libguide.  We are updating the catalogue links at the moment, so a few titles may not have further details attached, but most have been done now.

Best wishes,

Jenny

Dr Jenny Brine

Subject Librarian