With apologies for cross-posting ...

I am creating a survey for our biochemistry labs on the use of point of care testing.  They want to know which tests are being used, and some details about each (how many machines are used, are they QA'd, is there training available, etc).  For each test there are 8 questions asked.  I have used the 'matrix of drop-down lists' question style in Survey Monkey.  This is okay for the 30 or so tests named by the labs but they also want to know about any other tests carried out.  At the moment I have a blank text box that asks for the name of any other tests and all the same information about them.  Ideally what I want to have is a blank line (or lines) at the end of the named list with all the same options attached - the users could enter the name of their test then fill out the rest of the questions.

Does anyone know if this is possible, or can you suggest a better way of going about this?

If anybody wants to see how the survey looks, the link is here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZFHN87G
You will have to enter some gobbledegook to get past the 'contact details' questions to see the main question.

Thanks, as ever, in anticipation of your help.

Regards,

Paul

Paul Manson
Liaison/Clinical Librarian
NHS Grampian
Room 1:091
Medical Library
Polwarth Building
Foresterhill
Aberdeen
AB25 2ZD

Internal: ext 767873
External: 01224 437873

NHS Grampian Library and Knowledge Services is a member of the Scottish Health Information Network (SHINe) - www.shinelib.org.uk.  SHINe is committed to sharing services, sources and skills for health information across Scotland.

Thank you for your co-operation.