Hi all

The 6th ed of the Shorter Oxford Textbook of Psychiatry is being published this month. I would be really grateful if any libraries withdrawing the 5th ed would consider donating it to the Kintampo Trust in Ghana. This is a UK-Ghanaian partnership which seeks train new mental health workers to improve treatment of mental health in Ghana. http://www.thekintampoproject.org/

Any old editions of other psychiatry or psychology textbooks (no more than  15 years old) would also be gratefully received!

Any donated copies can be sent to the address below

Sarah Lewis
Healthcare Library
Level A, Mary Seacole Wing
Royal South Hants Hospital
Brintons Terrace
Southampton
SO14 0YG

This email is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this email or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.