Hi,

Based on the syntax for other ProQuest links, I’ve found that the following goes directly to the hsj.co.uk title on ProQuest via the Athens login:

http://gateway.proquest.com/openurl?url_ver=Z39.88-2004&res_dat=xri:pqm&rft_val_fmt=info:ofi/fmt:kev:mtx:journal&genre=journal&req_dat=xri:pqil:pq_clntid=30928&svc_dat=xri:pqil:context=title&rft_dat=xri:pqd:PMID=1446338

This isn’t in the downloadable title list available from ProQuest (this still has the link to The Health Services Journal, which doesn’t have any contented listed) so I’ve emailed them.

Kind regards,

Jane Wroe

KSS Library & Knowledge Services

Tel: 01892 704278