Hi All,
just wanted to update you on the comments I have received.

A couple of people have mentioned that the collection is being reviewed and
weeded during the next couple of months so it might be worth waiting until
that exercise is complete before doing anything to avoid having to delete
weeded items.

Thanks to the people who sent me a copy of the file they use. This is
helpful so we can at least check what the records look like.

Most people suggested getting in touch with the suppliers to see if they
can pull off the collections based on Athens org id (as we don't have any
purchasing information).

Thanks to everyone who commented.
Regards,
   Cheryl.

--
Cheryl Kent, eResources Librarian
--- *Please note* my email address has changed: *[log in to unmask]* ---

Browse the Health Library <http://www.keele.ac.uk/healthlibrary/> website
:: Find us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/ceclibrary> :: Follow us on
Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/ceclibrary>