There's a webform but not an email address:

<http://www.the-afc.com/en/about-afc/contact-afc>

Adrian, Headingley
From: A general Library and Information Science list for news and discussion. [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cowell, Joanna (nee Hudson) [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 07 August 2012 04:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Asian Football Confederation documents

Hi all

Does anyone have an idea of where I might be able to source old copies of the documents below? We are looking for archived copies going back to 2007 (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011)?

*             Asian Football Confederation Statutes;
*             Asian Football Confederation Disciplinary Code; and
*             Asian Football Confederation Code of Ethics

Many thanks in anticipation!

Jo

Joanna F. Cowell
Research Services Manager
T  +44 20 7655 1164
O  +44 20 7655 1000
F  +44 20 7655 1001
Squire Sanders (UK) LLP
7 Devonshire Square
London
EC2M 4YH
England
www.squiresanders.com<http://www.squiresanders.com/>
To celebrate our move to Research Services, we're running a series of webinars during w/c 6th August looking at more effective ways of using PLC, Westlaw and Lexis Library. Some sessions will cover navigation of the various facilities offered by the databases while others will focus on specific practice areas. Get more details of these sessions from the Achieve@Work area of the intranet at http://apps.ssd.com/LearningManagementSystem/ and select Course Type : Legal Research

37 offices in 18 countries

This message is confidential and may be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system; you must not copy or disclose the contents of this message or any attachment to any other person.

Squire Sanders is the trade name of Squire Sanders (UK) LLP, a Limited Liability Partnership registered in England and Wales with number OC 335584 authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. A list of the members and their professional qualifications is open to inspection at 7 Devonshire Square, London EC2M 4YH.  The status "Partner" denotes either a member or an employee or consultant who has equivalent standing and qualifications.

Squire Sanders (UK) LLP is part of the international legal practice Squire Sanders which operates worldwide through a number of separate legal entities. Please visit www.squiresanders.com for more information.

#UK