Dear Colleagues

I would grateful to hear from anyone that may have recorded the Angels of Mersey documentary about chaplains in Liverpool, screened in six episodes on BBC Two throughout April 2012 and more recently repeated in a middle of the night slot May to June 2012 on BBC One.

We hold an ERA licence and happy to send or reimburse for blank discs.

Many thanks

Paul

Paul Jeorrett
Pennaeth y Llyfrgell a'r Gwasanaethau Myfyrwyr/Head of Library and Student Services
Prifysgol Glyndŵr/Glyndŵr University
Ffordd yr Wyddgrug, Wrecsam, Cymru. LL11 2AW.
Mold Road, Wrexham, Wales. LL11 2AW.
Ffon/Tel: +44(0)1978 293250
Ffacs/Fax: +44(0)1978 293435
www.glyndwr.ac.uk<http://www.glyndwr.ac.uk/>

Follow Glyndwr University Library on:

Blog https://glynlib.wordpress.com  Twitter www.twitter.com/glynlib<http://www.twitter.com/glynlib>

Facebook - search for Glyndwr University Library