Wot Chris said.
Transform a list of item barcodes into a list with n: at the beginning of
each and it can be imported through offline mode/INNOPAC into a Create List.
Now if someone can discover the holy grail of doing it with patron barcodes
they'd be a millionaire- or at least very popular with Millennium users.

--
Jacob Yardley                              tel: 020 7133 4081
Senior Analyst Programmer (Libraries and Learning)

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo