It's the electronic equivalent of the council resurfacing the road, then the gas, water and electricity and cable companies all digging different bits of it up again.

Helga J. Perry, Electronic Systems & Resources Librarian
Clinical Sciences Library
University  Hospital
Coventry CV2 2DX
02476 968827 ; [log in to unmask] ; Twitter @UHCWLibrary
Come to the Coventry Medical Wiki Workshop 31 August 2012 http://coventrywiki.eventbrite.co.uk
Get the free BOOKMYNE library catalogue app for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch (http://bit.ly/wPNrhK) or Android (http://bit.ly/yQpH5a)

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or any attachment or disclose the contents to any other
person, nor take any action in reliance of its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received
this message in error please accept our apologies and contact us at the address below or by email at mailto:[log in to unmask]

Any files attached to this email will have been checked by us with virus detection software before transmission. You should
carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment. UHCW (University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust)
accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by software viruses.

Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not represent the views of the Trust unless explicitly stated.

The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless
the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email and your reply cannot be guaranteed.