Just a quick reminder about the Plymouth chartership support meet tonight - 6.30pm in the Bank pub behind the Theatre Royal and everyone is welcome. Our hashtag is #pubchartership, and you can contact us at @_ClaireStevens or @calire for more info, or just email me for more details.

Kind regards,
Claire Stevens

Claire Stevens
Deputy Head of Library
University College Plymouth St Mark & St John
Tel: 01752 636700 x3118 | Email: [log in to unmask]

University College Plymouth St Mark & St John,  Derriford Road, Plymouth, PL6 8BH
            Phone:  01752 636700     Web:  www.ucpmarjon.ac.uk
 Principal: Professor Margaret Noble A Church of England College Founded in 1840
University College Plymouth St Mark & St John is a registered charity the trustee
   of which is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 7635609