From: "LDHEN automatic digest system" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 7:02:10 PM
Subject: LDHEN Digest - 28 Aug 2012 to 30 Aug 2012 (#2012-165)

Topics of the day:

  1. Science resources (4)

Date:    Thu, 30 Aug 2012 11:12:26 +0100
From:    Alison McEntee <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Science resources

Hi All

I am currently trying to compile a collection of learning resources which will be for use specifically with Biology and Chemistry students.

I am finding it quite difficult to source materials specifically aimed at science students, and couldn't find anything on the Learn Higher site. I wonder if any of you lovely people have resources that you would be willing to share?

All help and advice gratefully received.

Many thanks

Alison

Alison McEntee
Effective Learning Tutor
Centre for Academic & Professional Development
Room N214
Robertson Trust Library & Learning Resources Centre
University of the West of Scotland
High Street
Paisley, PA1 2BE
Tel: 0141 848 3824

Making an appointment
Check availability using online calendar:  http://www.uws.ac.uk/about-uws/services-for-students/student-support/effective-learning/paisley-appointment-calendar/
and then complete the online form.

Please consider the environment and think before you print

University of the West of Scotland aims to have a transformational influence on the economic, social and cultural development of the West of Scotland and beyond by providing relevant, high quality, inclusive higher education and innovative and useful research.

Visit www.uws.ac.uk for more details

University of the West of Scotland is a registered Scottish charity. Charity number SC002520.