I think this is just the kind of thing that this network and ALDinHE could help with. If we can gather a cross section of job descriptions and pay rates from sessional tutors and student mentors through to full time senior posts then we could perhaps publish a sector good practice guide on the ALDinHE site. This approach has been helpful in other sectors like arts and museums where underpay and job insecurity are rife.

Best wishes
Pauline
Pauline Ridley