Hola Arnau,
on our EMI WMSs there isn't the old file /opt/glite/etc/glite_wms.conf

the conf file glite_wms.conf is created by yaim, and indeed you have
also the right one into /etc/glite-wms/

when was the wrong one modified for the last time? did you run an old
yaim function on the WMS or simply copied the file from a gLite WMS?

cheers,
Alessandro

--
Dr. Alessandro Paolini