Hi Stephen,

On 08/22/2012 07:39 PM, Stephen Jones wrote:
> On 08/22/2012 06:19 PM, Stephen Jones wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> The trouble all comes from a bunch of undeclared dependencies to
>> glite-ce-cream.
>>
>> Does anyone know where I can find the package with cedar.jar,
>> classad.jar, glite-ce-cream-delegationExecutor.jar etc. etc. etc.
>>

> Sorry for the noise. Just to close this issue.
>
> Further investigation shows that the post install scripts  for the
> glite-ce-cream rpm assumes the existence of a directory called
> /var/lib/tomcat5/webapps/ce-cream/WEB-INF/lib

actually that directory "/WEB-INF/lib" comes from the command:

cp -R /usr/share/axis2/webapp /var/lib/tomcat5/webapps/ce-cream

included in the post install script of the glite-ce-cream-1.14.1-1.sl5.rpm.
Could you check if the /usr/share/axis2/webapp exists, please?
For what concerning the .aar suffix, it is just the format needed for
deploying axis2 services.

Cheers,
Lisa