Hi,

So: to clarify.

There is a patch for the glite3.2 1.8.2 DPM. I was hoping Matt would
link to it for me ;), but it's here:
https://svnweb.cern.ch/trac/lcgdm/blog/glite-release-1-8-2-5

When you upgrade to this, you need to also apply the mitigation I
linked to in the earlier email. (Otherwise, your dpm and dpnsdaemons
will repeatedly segfault whenever they try to fork new threads.)

Sam