Hi all,

A simple question regarding fslmerge.

When using fslmerge -t with an explicit variable stating the order/list of my subjects, my concatenated fslmerge image is not matching up with the order of my subjects. The splits of the image (using fslsplit) does match up correctly with the subject IDs. That is volume 96 in my fslmerge image does not match up with my subject, but split vol0096 does. Is there something that fslmerge is doing with the order that I need to be aware of? Also, good to mention that the beginning of my subjects do match up with the image- it is the last 20 that don't.

Thanks,
Danielle