Dear All,
I want to do VBM analysis of pig brain MRI. Firstly,I had to strip the skull and non-brain tissues manually,however,it is really a labor-intensive and time-consuming work.So I was trying to use "bet brain extraction" tool in FSL, applied the parametres as" -B -f 0.5 -g 0 -c 129 96 89",the result showed obvious artifacts in the bigger optic nerve,smaller cerebellum and bigger bottom of the brain compared to the manual one. I can not get a better result than this.
So, my question is  "is it possible to bet pig brain MRI with 'brain bet extraction' in FSL?",and "how?" I will appreciate any advice for this.
Thank you for your time.
Henna