Dear Fatemeh,

It is possible to use fieldmaps with lesion masks and we would encourage it.
The difficulty is checking that all the intermediate registrations are fine.
There are a few things you should check:
 - that the fieldmap does not contain any artefact in the lesion areas
 - that the registration of the fieldmap magnitude to the example_func looks OK
 - that the example_func to structural registration looks OK
Assuming that these are OK (and ideally these should be fine with lesions as
the lesions will be present in all images of that subject) then the strategy you
propose (using the lesion mask for the structural to standard registration)
should work fine.

All the best,
	Mark