Hi - yes I believe so.
However, a better way to do it is to perform tractography directly in standard space, providing probtrackx with the transformations between diffusion and standard space.
In that case, the binning of the spatial histogram will be done directly in standard space, and you don't need to worry about the interaction between local contraction/expansion and interpolation.

Cheers
Saad

--
Saad Jbabdi