Anyone?

Your help is really appreciated!

BW,

Lies

On Aug 29, 2012, at 1:17 PM, Lies Clerx wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am setting up a dual-regression with 1 group of subjects which has resting state scans at different time-points which I would like to compare (so pairwise comparison of 10 subjects with each 2 time-points).
>
> When creating the GM_template (by means of feat_gm_prepare) which will be used later on as an extra (voxel-wise) EV in my design (randomise step DR) I was wondering if I have to add all resting state scans from all time-points to create the template or only the first time-points since the same subjects are involved?
>
> So, my question is: do I need to add 20 *.nii.gz-files into my template (Subject 1 timepoint 1 - subject 2 timepoint 1 - .... - subject 10 timepoint 2) or only the first timepoint of each subject (10 *.nii.gz-files)?
>
> I hope that my question is a bit clear...
>
> Thank you in advance!
>
> BW,
>
> Lies

Lies Clerx, Msc. | PhD student | Clinical Psychologist | Alzheimer Center Limburg | Department of Psychiatry & Neuropsychology | School for Mental Health and Neuroscience | Maastricht University
Visiting address: Dr. Tanslaan 12, 6229 ET Maastricht, the Netherlands (room 4.E3.002) | Postal address: P.O. Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht, the Netherlands
T +31 (0)43 38 81841 | [log in to unmask] |www.maastrichtuniversity.nl | www.alzheimercentrumlimburg.nl

Steun het Alzheimer Centrum Limburg in de strijd tegen Alzheimer. Kijk op  www.geefomalzheimer.nl