Hi,

If you mean that you used a statistical image as an input image to drive a registration, then this will never work.
You need to run a registration using an image that shows anatomy (the example_func or highres or standard).
Once you have derived the registrations from these then you can apply it to any other image (e.g. statistical ones) to move them between spaces.  If you already have a registration from your structural to the standard (which you should) then you just need to apply the inverse of this to shift your statistical results to the structural space.  See the documentation, the FSL course and other posts for help on this.

All the best,
Mark