Hi Antonella,

I am not very familiar with QDEC, but found this on the freesurfer list that might help you get your clusters back into individual subject structural space

https://mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pipermail/freesurfer/2008-December/009139.html

If your tractography has been performed in DTI space, as it looks like it has, you will also need to calculate the transformation between DTI and the freesurfer structural volume before you can overlap the results.

Once the clusters are in volume space you would also be able to use them as seed regions for tractography should you wish to. Tractography can be run directly from the T1 space provided you supply FDT with the T1-diffusion transformation.

I hope this helps

Emma