Thx!
Moran

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 8:59 AM, Mark Jenkinson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi,

We don't currently have a DSC curve-fitting and area calculation in FSL.
You can calculate the raw sum over all intensities in a time-series (i.e. area) by doing:
   fslmaths inputimage -sub baseline -Tmean -mul `fslval inputimage dim4` outputimage
where baseline is an image with a baseline value in each voxel (you could approximate this with:
fslmaths inputimage -Tmin baseline
if the images are not too noisy) and the outputimage will contain the "area" value in each voxel.
Also note that doesn't include any fitting.
If you have a fitted curve (not the parameters, but a reconstructed time-series) then you can use the same code to get your answer.

All the best,
        Mark