Hi,

I'm afraid that in the current distribution there isn't any way of doing this except for FSL-VBM which indirectly measures changes in the grey matter structures bordering the ventricles.  However, a change in ventricle size would be expected to arise from a change in other structures, so this is quite informative.

All the best,
Mark