Dear FSL's experts,

I am trying to find what is the  conncetion between white matter tracts with reduced FA and a number of cortical regions/clusters with significant reduction in cortical thickness from QDEC.

1) Is there a way to overlap the connectivity maps and cortical regions more exactly the clusters from QDEC.

2) Do I need to run tractography using this clusters so do I also need to get a connectivity map of this clusters and then overlap this map over my DTI connectivity map?

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Antonella